Safety Projects - 2016 Minor Betterment & URMD
Minor Betterment Projects
- 113th Avenue (Valros to south of Damascus) - CPO 1
- 173rd Avenue (Artesian to 171st) - CPO 7
- 174th Avenue (Park View to Carl) west side - CPO 7
URMD Safety Improvement Projects
- 90th Avenue (Stark to Leahy) - CPO 1 Online Open House (ended June 3, 2016)
- 113th Avenue (Anderson to Rainmont) - CPO 1
- 174th Avenue (Park View to Bethany Elementary School) east side - CPO 7
- Bull Mountain Road (Grandview to 133rd) - CPO 4B
- Kinnaman Road (200th to west of 206th) - CPO 6
- Rock Creek Boulevard (Rock Creek to west of Malhuer) - CPO 7
Minor Betterment projects are funded with road fund money, which comes from gas tax revenue and vehicle registration fee allocations.
URMD Safety Improvement Projects are funded through taxes collected by residents within the Urban Road Maintenance District.
Visit the Minor Betterment and Urban Road Maintenance District pages to learn more about these programs.
Open House for Rock Creek Boulevard and 174th Avenue projects April 14, 2016
Open House for Bull Mountain Safety Improvements - June 8, 2016
These projects are complete. The hyperlinks for this information may no longer be active.