Elwert Road/Kruger Road Intersection
We built a roundabout in place of a T-intersection of Elwert and Kruger roads, near Highway 99W, for improved traffic flow and safety.
We also installed improvements to Elwert, Kruger, Haide and Orchard Hill roads, Sunset Boulevard and Highway 99W needed for construction of Sherwood School District high school.
- Major Streets Transportation Improvement Program (MSTIP 3d): $9.1 million
- Sherwood School District: $11.8 million
- Sherwood TDT: $624,000
- Sherwood sewer work: $10,000
- Total estimated cost: $21.5 million
Stay informed! Sign-up for the Elwert-Kruger Intersection project e-newsletter.
- Access closes between Elwert/Kruger roads and Highway 99W
- Kruger Road opens; Haide and Elwert roads close
- Kruger Road closure expected to begin Dec. 4, 2019
- Elwert Road closure delayed
- Elwert Road closure begins Oct. 30, 2019
- Meet the Contractor for Elwert-Kruger Intersection Project is July 25, 2019
- Project Involvement Opportunity - May 31, 2018
- Open House - May 12, 2016