Roy Rogers Road (Borchers Drive to Chicken Creek)
Current Activity - design
Project update Aug. 7, 2020: Read the open house summary. Next steps include:
- Complete further design studies, moving forward with Alternative 1.
- Submit permit and project approval requests.
- Begin right-of-way acquistions.
- Complete final design.
- Bid and award construction contract.
- Begin utility relocations.
- Begin project construction.
Project update May 8, 2020: Comment on design alternatives for the Roy Rogers Road Project in an online open house through May 24.
Project update March 20, 2020: The Roy Rogers Road Improvement Project open house, originally planned for April, has been reschedule due to COVID-19.
The open house will be from 5-7 p.m., Tuesday, May 19 from 5-7 p.m. at the Sherwood Police Department Community Room, 20495 SW Borchers Drive.
Project update March 10, 2020: Comment on the Roy Rogers Road Improvement Project at an open house from 5-7 p.m. Tuesday, April 7, at the Sherwood Police Department Community Room, 20495 SW Borchers Drive. Media release