Tualatin-Sherwood Road (Langer Farms Parkway to Teton Avenue)
About this project
Tualatin-Sherwood Road, between Teton Avenue and Langer Farms Parkway, is a major intersection with a lot of traffic. We are widening it improve both current and future traffic.
The project includes:
- Five travel lanes (two travel lanes in each direction and a center-turn lane)
- Bicycle and pedestrian facilities on both sides of the road
- Storm drainage upgrades and water treatment facilities
- Street lights
We are partnering on this project with the Willamette Water Supply System (WWSS) new 66-inch drinking water pipeline installation.
Construction start (expected): July 2022
Construction finish (expected): Fall 2025
Contact: Capital Project Services, Land Use & Transportation, 503-846-7800
Cost is estimated at $71.5 million.
Prior events and comment opportunities
Online construction kickoff July 8-31, 2022
Open house Aug. 21, 2019
- Fast facts
- Project schedule
- Typical section (existing)
- Typical section (proposed)
- Map 1
- Map 2
- Map 3
- Combined Schedule