Walker Road Phase 3 (173rd Avenue to 185th Avenue)
About this project
We will widen Walker Road between 173rd and 185th avenues to five lanes, two vehicle travel lanes and center turn lane, with bike lanes and sidewalks.
Other improvements include:
- Replacing the culvert at Willow Creek
- Building a traffic signal at 178th Avenue/Cambray Street
- Upgrading storm drainage
- Improving street lighting
- Installing some sound walls
- Installing landscaping
This is the third phase of Walker Road projects.
Cost: $10.5 million (2017 estimate)
- Major Streets Transportation Improvement Program (MSTIP 3e)
- Utility reimbursements