LUT moving schedule
LUT's Planning and Development Services Division (PDS), which includes the Building Services, Current Planning, Transportation Planning and Community Planning sections, is moving back to the Charles D. Cameron Public Services Building (PSB), 155 N 1st Ave., starting Sept. 20.
The seismic retrofit of the PSB is nearly complete. Reinstallation of equipment in the third-floor LUT is underway. All PDS offices will be closed to the public on Friday, Sept.20, and Monday, Sept. 23.
The move schedule is as follows:
- Friday, Sept. 20: Offices close
- Saturday-Sunday, Sept. 20-22: Building official, permit techs, support staff and finance team move
- Monday, Sept. 23: Plans examiners and Current Planning counter staff move
- Tuesday, Sept. 24: Offices reopen in Public Services Building, Suite 350.
- Wednesday, Sept. 25: Current Planning and Communications move
- Thursday, Sept. 26: New hours - 10 a.m.-4 p.m. all Thursdays
- Friday, Sept. 27: Community Planning moves
- Monday, Sept. 30: Transportation Planning moves
- Tuesday, Oct. 1: Building Inspectors move
Phone numbers, email addresses and mailing addresses will not changed.
The Administrative Services Division/Office of the Director and County Surveyor are expected to return to the Public Services Building in December.
The Operations and Maintenance and Engineering and Construction Services divisions remain at Walnut Street Center, 1400 SW Walnut St. The seismic retrofit process for the Walnut Street Center is not yet finalized.