Constitution and Citizenship Day was Sunday, September 17th, 2017. The Washington County Law Library observed it the week of September 18 - 22. During that week the Law Library handed out free pocket U.S. Constitutions (always available), and had informational handouts and sample questions from the Citizenship Exam.
Constitution Day Links:
- Constitution Day (Constitution Center)
- Constitution Day & Citizenship Day (Library of Congress)
- Observing Constitution Day (U.S. Archives)
- What is Constitution Day in the United States? (Thoughtco.com)
- Constitution Day (ConstitutionDay.com)
- Ben’s Guide to the U.S. Government
- iCivics.org - Civics & Government education organization founded by retired Justice Sandra Day O'Connor.
- Oregon's Classroom Law Project
- Teachers' Constitution Day Themes
- Oregon Constitution