The Law Library maintains a collection of current Continuing Legal Education (CLE) course books and audio CDs for credit as well as selected expired CLEs. Current CLE materials are available for 10-day checkout to active OSB members.
CLEs AVAILABLE AT THE WASHINGTON COUNTY LAW LIBRARY:
(search the library catalog to see which CLEs are on the shelf)
- CLEs for credit, call number order list (PDF)
- CLEs with Ethics credits list (PDF)
- CLEs with Access to Justice credits list (PDF)
- CLEs with Practical Skills credits list (PDF)
- Disks and CD-ROMs for CLEs and other materials (PDF)
- CLE Coursebook Forms Index (PDF) *Not current; contact the Law Library for questions on coursebook forms*
A CLE presented by the Law Library to the Washington County Bar Association on April 12, 2017:
"Developments in Legal Research: From AI to Fastcase 7"