Traffic Complaint Report Form


County disclaimer and privacy statement

The Washington County Sheriff's Office services urban and rural unincorporated areas within Washington County. City Police are primary first responders inside the cities.

To find out who patrols your neighborhood, use the Who Patrols My Neighborhood application and type in your address. You will get specific answers to these questions:

  • Do I live in a city, urban unincorporated community, or rural area?
  • Do I live in the Enhanced Sheriff's Patrol District (ESPD)?
  • Which police agency responds when I call for help?
  • What services do I receive from the Sheriff's Office?

Who Patrols My Neighborhood