Washington County Sheriff, Oregon
WCSO COVID-19 UPDATES
Due to the current recommendations from the Oregon Health Authority and the Washington County Health and Human Services Department, along with considerations for the safety of our staff and community, some Sheriff's Office services and events have been canceled or changed. We will continue to update information as the situation evolves. Because this situation continues to evolve quickly, please check back periodically to see updated procedures.
For the safety of adults in custody and staff, Jail social visiting remains closed. For information on video visiting, please visit here.
Criminal Records Lobby will be open for regular business hours.
- Only one person will be allowed in the Records lobby at a time and line will be established in the main lobby.
- Public is required to sanitize hands and wear a face covering.
- Staff will be required to wear a face covering when providing services.
The Civil Unit lobby is now open to the public.
- The drop-off lock box, located in the lobby of the Sheriff's Office for Civil Unit and/or Alarm Permits is still available 24/7.
Fingerprinting services are closed to the public until further notice.
Updated information about other services and programs are listed below.
- Jail job shadow/patrol ride along programs are limited to individuals currently in the hiring process. Applicants will be contacted by our Recruitment Team to schedule as required.
- Search and Rescue - is currently accepting applications for Summer 2021. Applications for Search and Rescue members can be found here.
- Power Curve Self Defense update.
- Investigations lobby remains closed.
JOIN WCSO TODAY: We are currently hiring entry-level and lateral law enforcement officers. For more information on deputy recruitment visit JoinWCSO.com.