Real Property Auction
THERE ARE NO AUCTIONS SCHEDULED
AT THIS TIME.
Scroll down the page to see a list of properties that sold at the December 8, 2020 Auction.
Terms and Conditions of Auction:
1. The auction will be oral.
2. The auction will be conducted by the Washington County Department of Support Services –Facilities and Park Services Division under the authority of the Washington County Sheriff.
3. Properties will be sold individually or grouped as indicated.
4. Unless otherwise noted, a twenty percent (20%) deposit will be required at the time of sale. This deposit will be forfeited if the buyer does not complete the sale. The balance will be due at closing.
5. The County will accept cash, cashier's check or certified funds checks made payable to Washington County for the deposit and the remaining payment due.
6. The County will obtain a preliminary title report on each property, when possible, and will make the preliminary title report available for inspection prior to the sale as provided below.
7. The County will convey property through a quitclaim deed except as expressly noted.
8. All sales shall be final, and refunds will not be made after an offer is accepted by the County.
9. Failure to complete payment within 30 days after notice from the County that closing papers are ready will void the sale and the property will remain under the County's ownership. Purchaser will forfeit the twenty percent (20%) deposit if the sale is not completed.
10. The County will record all appropriate documents to convey title at closing. Fees for recording will be added to the purchase price of the property and paid by the purchaser.
11.Washington County reserves the right to remove any parcel or parcels from the sale for any reason up to the time of sale.
12. Notebooks with information for each property will be available for viewing by appointment only at the Washington County Facilities and Parks Services office, 169 North First Street, Hillsboro, call 503-846-3491 to make an appointment. Notebooks will be available approximately four weeks prior to the auction. The County does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the available information. It is the prospective purchaser's responsibility to research all factual and legal matters affecting the property prior to submitting a bid.
13. The Board of County Commissioners reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
Washington County will not warrant or defend the fee simple title to the listed properties as free of defects or encumbrances. All properties listed are subject to all easements, liens, conditions and restrictions of record. Washington County makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the existence of legal access or the ability to acquire permits for building, subsurface sewage, or any other development rights. All bidders should have inspected the properties prior to the sale. All properties are sold "AS IS".
Washington County will not furnish a survey or provide title insurance in any form. Dimensions identified on maps or in other information are approximate and may or may not represent the actual property boundaries. Prospective purchasers are advised to consult with legal counsel, a title insurance company, or others as appropriate prior to purchase.
Click here to review a list of Frequently Asked Questions about the auction process.
2021 RESULTS OF AUCTION HELD DECEMBER 8, 2021
For further information on the auction process, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Sales in other Oregon Counties
This is a partial list of Public Sales in other Oregon counties. Washington County has no jurisdiction or information for these courtesy postings.
Note: there are no auctions at this time.
Email Notification List
Submit the form below to be placed on the email list to be notified when future Washington County real property auctions are scheduled. A notice will be sent out approximately one month prior to the auction.