Flexible Spending Accounts
800-422-7038 toll free
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
Because FSAs offer tax advantages, the accounts are subject to strict IRS rules:
- 2022 maximums: FSA $2,750 and DCAP $5,000.
- If you sign up for an FSA for the 2022 plan year, claims may be incurred through March 15, 2023 and must be submitted by June 15, 2023.
- If you signed up for an FSA for the 2021 plan year, claims may be incurred through March 15, 2022 and must be submitted by June 15, 2022.
- You cannot transfer funds from one FSA to another.
- You cannot use these accounts to reimburse expenses incurred by domestic partners or their children.
PacificSource Administrators Resources
How much should you contribute to your flexible spending account? Use PacificSource's handy expense worksheet to help you estimate.
Want to manage your account online? Create your MyFlex account to submit/view claims, submit documentation, and more.
You can also submit a claim by fax or mail using the FSA Reimbursement Form
- Fax: (866) 446-6090
- PacificSource Administrators
PO Box 2797
Portland, OR 97208-2797
Want to know more about your flexible spending account? Check out these great resources:
- FSA Information Summary Sheet
- Examples of Eligible Expenses
- FSA User’s Guide
- Benny Card Guide
- FSA Grace Period FAQ
- Flexible Spending Account Summary Plan Description
- FSA Summary of Material Modification - 2020 and 2021
Other Useful Forms: