Flexible Spending Accounts
Note regarding 2018 FSA funds: Expenses for 2018 eligible services must be incurred by March 15, 2019 and documentation for 2018 eligible expenses/services must submitted by June 15, 2019.
PacificSource Administrators Resources
How much should you contribute to your flexible spending account? Use PacificSource's handy expense worksheet to help you estimate.
Want to manage your account online? Create your MyFlex account to submit/view claims, submit documentation, and more.
You can also submit a claim by fax or mail using the FSA Reimbursement Form
- Fax: (866) 446-6090
- PacificSource Administrators
PO Box 2797
Portland, OR 97208-2797
Want to know more about your flexible spending account? Check out these great resources:
- FSA Information Summary Sheet
- Examples of Eligible Expenses
- FSA User’s Guide
- Benny Card Guide
- FSA Grace Period FAQ
- Flexible Spending Account Summary Plan Description
Other Useful Forms:
- Letter of Medical Necessity
- Direct Deposit Authorization (to have reimbursed funds directly deposited into your bank account)
- Dependent Care Recurring Expense Form (to have dependent care funds automatically reimbursed to you)