HR Forms

Employee Address Change

Return form to Human Resources (MS 11)

  • Employee Address Change for your official employment record and all benefit providers, including PERS/OPSRP and deferred compensation.
  • Address changes will only be made once HR receives a signed Change of Employee Information Form.  

Change of Employee Information Form 


Legal Name Change

Return form, in person, to Human Resources (PSB 270)

  • Legal Name change requests must be accompanied by one of the following documents: updated Social Security card, updated passport, or updated US employment authorization card and presented in person.
  • Legal name changes will only be processed upon Human Resources receiving signed Change of Employee Information Form.
  • Employees also need to complete a W-4 for tax purposes.

Change of Employee Information Form 


Employee Benefits Forms

Return forms to Human Resources-Benefits (MS 11)


Family Medical Leave Forms

Applying for Family Medical Leave for:

Visit Employee Leaves for additional leave information.


Payroll Forms

Return forms to Finance (MS 25)