Washington County Security Awareness Training
- Part 1 - Review of the County's Information Technology User Policy (ITUP) and related topics.
- Part 2 - Cyber Security Training.
- Part 3 - Training completion documentation: After you have completed Parts 1 and 2, you will be provided directions on how to certify that you have completed this training.
How long will the training take?
This online training will take approximately 1 hour to 90 minutes to complete.
Tips on navigating this training:
- Any underlined words on this training website are hyperlinks that will open in a new browser page/tab. To close these pages and resume training, click on the " X" at the top right hand of the browser page/tab.
- You may not be familiar with all of the words in this presentation. To help you, words are bolded and underlined are defined in the Glossary. Click on the Glossary button below now and refer to it as needed throughout the training.
Who can answer any questions I have about the contents of this training?
Contact your department Data Security Officer (DSO). Further, ITS' DSO is also always a resource to you as well. NOTE: (The DSO link will not work if you are accessing this training outside of the County network.)
PART 1 of 3: Review of Information Technology User Policy and its related topics
- Please carefully read our acceptable use policy by clicking here. The policy will open in a new tab/window. When finished, to continue with the training, close the policy PDF document.
- Click on the "Enter" button below and carefully read each of the 12 SAT topics listed in Section II(A) of the policy. All policies referenced in this training can be found on the All County Policies webpage.