ANNOUNCEMENT: TRIMET MAX SERVICE DISRUPTED THROUGH PORTLAND AUG 4-17
From Sunday, August 4 through Saturday, August 17, MAX won’t run between Interstate/Rose Quarter and Lloyd Center/NE 11th Ave stations while we make some necessary improvements to our tracks.
MAX Blue, Green and Red lines will be disrupted and all MAX lines will have trains departing less often.
If you ride MAX, plan ahead: leave an extra 30-45 minutes for your commute, avoid rush hour commuting (if you can) and consider other travel options, like their ever-expanding bus service.
Learn all you need to know about getting through the closure, including where to catch shuttle buses, on their Lloyd MAX Improvements page.
Getting Here Green
There are many sustainable and active transportation options for visiting the County offices. Here are some tools to help you use them. Visit the County's Land Use & Transportation Bike and Pedestrian site for more information, to learn about road improvements, or to report a road-related problem. Learn more online from the Westside Transportation Alliance about planning your sustainable travel and give it a try.
TransitTracker for County Locations
TransitTracker is TriMet's real-time arrival information system. Using GPS on buses and sensors in the MAX tracks, TransitTracker estimates when the next vehicle will arrive, based on its speed and last reported location. If it can't make an accurate prediction, TransitTracker will just show the scheduled time instead.
The custom links below provide up-to-the minute departure times for buses and trains for Washington County facility locations in TriMet service territory, plus any service alerts currently in effect.
- Downtown Hillsboro Campus- includes all County buildings downtown (TriMet Stop IDs 9848, 9846, 9845, 9998, 9993, 259)
- Blanton St Site - Health & Human Services, 20655 SW Blanton St, Aloha 97007 (IDs 5637, 5638, 7060, 7061)
- Bonnie L Hays Animal Shelter, 1901 SE 24th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97123 (IDs 5606, 5612)
- Griffin Oaks Site - Cooperative Library Services, 2350 NE Griffin Oaks Dr, Hillsboro 97124 (IDs 10198, 9951)
- Elam Young Parkway Sites - Health & Human Services, Disability, Aging and Veterans Services (DAVS), and Hawthorn Walk-in Clinic, 5240 NE Elam Young Parkway, Hillsboro, OR 97124 (IDs 9839, 9840, 8559, 8545)
- Hillsboro Public Library, 2850 NE Brookwood Pkwy, Hillsboro, OR 97124 (IDs 13025, 12875)
- Service Center East - East Precinct, 3700 SW Murray Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97005 (IDs 9825, 9826, 4057, 10599)
- Sheriff's Office- Bethany Station, 4876 NW Bethany Boulevard, Portland 97229 (IDs 13685, 10093, 10107)
- Walnut Street Center, 1400 SW Walnut Street, Hillsboro, OR 97123
- Washington County Fairgrounds, 873 NE 34th Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97124 (IDs 9953, 9837, 9838)
- West Slope Library, 3678 SW 78th Ave, Portland, OR 97225 (IDs 595, 9762)
We welcome your feedback regarding the customized links from TriMet. Please email comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public bike racks can be found near building entrances and parking lots in several of our locations.
If you need to make a minor bike repair or pump up bike tires, there are work stations at the following County locations:
- Community Corrections Center, 260 SW Adams Ave, Hillsboro; in the bike parking shelter near the entrance
- Justice Services Building, 150 N First Ave, Hillsboro; near the loading dock
- Service Center East, 3700 SW Murray Blvd, Beaverton; near the bike rack on the lower level
- Walnut Street Center 1400 SW Walnut St, Hillsboro; east of the front entrance