This department provides the internal support functions for Washington County government. We are organized into divisions and work closely with other County departments to support their operational needs as they provide service to the community.
To provide innovative, excellent and cost-effective services that support County operations and administration, which all contribute to a healthy, safe and sustainable community for Washington County residents.
- Protect the public interest and uphold public trust in everything we do
- Maintain professional competence and readiness to meet any challenge
- Ensure accountability to the public, Board of Commissioners, the County Administrative Office and County employees
- Provide proactive, consistent and reliable support services with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Prioritize cooperation, problem-solving partnerships and teamwork
- Participate in long-range strategic planning with our internal customers to understand program requirements, anticipate future needs and maintain relevance
- Foster trust and accountability through open and constructive communication
- Proactively mitigate organizational risks
- Strive for innovation and facilitate continuous process and performance improvements
- Practice outcome-based management and fiscal accountability
- Value our employees by maintaining an inclusive, respectful and collaborative workplace which honors diversity and civility
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Relevance and Ethics
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion