Call the Washington County Health Care Resource Line at 503-846-8851 for help finding services. Or view our guide. Or see the map below.
Washington County's health clinics that provided limited preventive and services closed in 2015. We are contracting with several trusted partner organizations to provide health care services in Washington County. A few highlights to note:
- Neighborhood Health Center (Hillsboro) and Cascade AIDS Project (Beaverton) are providing services at our former clinic locations.
- Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center has clinics in Hillsboro, Beaverton and Cornelius.
- Washington County has six school-based health centers that provide physical and mental health services to children and students in all school districts in Washington County. Details in the health care resource guide.
- Planned Parenthood's Teen Clinic is on Wednesdays, 3-6 p.m., at 12220 SW 1st Street in Beaverton.
- Neighborhood Health Center operates The Clinic on Tuesdays at the Hillsboro location from 3-7 p.m. (266 W Main St). This confidential clinic serves individuals up to age 24.
Do you need help finding a doctor for check-ups or health care services like birth control, immunizations or STD tests? Download the Washington County Health Care Resource Guide or call 503-846-8851 to talk to someone who can help. Your local school-based health center is another good resource for health care services.
The following map shows the locations of several clinics in Washington County. This PDF file includes additional information on these locations, such as public transportation, phone numbers and links to Google maps.