Who should get tested, where to find a COVID-19 test.
Search by zip code for testing sites.
If you test positive or are waiting for results, tell close contacts right away. Find out when to isolate or quarantine if you are sick with COVID or have been exposed.
Where, when and how to get vaccinated. Plus answers to many of your vaccine-related questions.
Where and when to wear your mask.
County and state data dashboards.
Guidance for businesses, employers and employees related to COVID safety and reporting.
How can I protect myself and others?
- Get vaccinated.
- Stay home and away from the rest of your household if you’re feeling sick. Additional isolation and quarantine guidance is here.
- If you are hosting or attending an event or gathering, follow the Gathering and Events Guidance from Public Health.
- Wash your hands often with warm running water and soap for 20-seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand wash product.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes using your sleeve or a tissue, not your bare hand.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wear a face covering.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched surfaces at home and at work, including your mobile devices.
What should I do if I have symptoms?
If you are sick with COVID-19 or think you might have COVID-19, follow the steps below to care for yourself and to help protect other people in your home and community.
- Stay home. Most people with COVID-19 have mild illness and can recover at home without medical care. Do not leave your home, except to get medical care. Do not visit public areas.
- Take care of yourself. Get rest and stay hydrated. Take over-the-counter medicines, such as acetaminophen, to help you feel better.
- Stay in touch with your doctor. Call before you get medical care. Be sure to get care if you have trouble breathing, or have any other emergency warning signs, or if you think it is an emergency.
- Avoid public transportation and ride-sharing.
- Additional isolation and quarantine guidance is here.
What do I tell my employer if I need to quarantine and can't go to work?
Close contacts who have been asked to quarantine can request a letter from Washington County Public Health by calling 503-846-8123. If you have to quarantine and need help with rent, groceries or other essential expenses, call 503-846-8123.
- Child Care Assistance
- 211Info: For general information regarding COVID-19 or for help getting food, paying bills or other assistance, call 211 or 1-866-698-6155. Text your zip code to 898211 (TXT211). Email email@example.com
- COVID-19 materials in multiple languages (OHA)
- COVID-19 resources in American Sign Language