The Law Library is open for drop-in service during limited times. Remote assistance is still encouraged, please use our
Members of the Oregon State Bar can borrow some materials using contactless checkout. See our CLE page for details.
- Oregon COVID-19 Legal Resources
- General COVID-19 Legal Resources
- See also Oregon Legal Research blog posts related to COVID-19
- Lexis passwords can be acquired through Lexis's access request page
- IDs issued will expire on March 31, 2021.
- Westlaw passwords can be requested on Westlaw's free trial page
- Enter your contact information. In the Organization Type field, please select Government – State or Local.
- Skip the “Add Colleagues” page
- Access for 20 hours over 45 days; see detailed instructions for more.
- For free online research options see online resources and WCCLS law and government page.
For other county departments see the Status of County Services page.
The Washington County Law Library strives to enhance equal access to justice by making sure legal information, resources, and tools are available and accessible to everyone.
The Law Library is located in the Washington County Juvenile Services Building. Links to directions and maps can be found on our Hours and Directions webpage and from the Juvenile Services Building directory.