Land Use & Transportation (LUT)
Beginning Monday, Nov. 16, Department of Land Use & Transportation offices will be open for in-person services by appointment only on the recommendation of public health officials to slow the spread of COVID.
NOTE: Masks/facial coverings are required to be worn during all appointments.
Email or call to set up an appointment:
- Administrative Services: 503-846-3843
- Building Services: 503-846-3470
- Capital Project Services: 503-846-7800
- Current Planning: 503-846-8761
- Long Range Planning: 503-846-3519
- Operations and Maintenance: 503-846-7623
- Planning and Development Services: 503-846-4530
- Road Engineering: 503-846-7900
- Survey: 503-846-8723
- Traffic Engineering: 503-846-7950
Most services are available online, by phone or via U.S. Mail.
We urge all customers to conduct business online to mitigate the spread of COVID.
Stephen Roberts, AICP, Director