Below is a collection of residential building permit applications, forms and checklists relating to projects for submittal to Washington County. These forms are available in PDF format for online completion and printing.
Please email your application to email@example.com and a Permit Technician will send you an link to pay the fees online once your permit has been set up. If you are submitting via fax please include a contact name and email on your application.
Permits that require plan review must be submitted in person to our office 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday. We can not accept plans via email or fax.
NOTE: Submit completed Building Permit Applications with fire sprinkler, fire alarm and retaining wall submittals.
Permit Applications and Forms
- Building Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Renewable Electrical Energy Permit Application
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Grading Permit Application
- Revision Submittal Form
- Manufactured Dwelling Placement Permit Application
- Equipment Installation Permit
- NFPA 13D Permit Application (same as the regular Building Permit application)
- High Efficiency Lighting and Moisture Sensitive Wood Form
- Alternate Methods, Design and Materials of Construction Form
- Important Notice
Residential Guidelines & Checklists
- Residential Plans Submittal Checklist
- NFPA 13D Sprinkler System Checklist
- NFPA 13R Sprinkler System Checklist (for residential structures regulated by the O.S.S.C.)
- Residential Engineering Design Submittal Checklist
- General Grading Permit Submittal Package Checklist
- Onsite Stormwater Requirements
- Retaining Wall Permit Requirements
- Residential Prescriptive Design Criteria
- Engineering Structural Design Criteria
- Oregon Solar Installation Specialty Code Check List
Fees and Payments
- Electrical Plan Review for Complex Structures
- Permit Jurisdictions
- Electronic Plan Review - EPR - ProjectDox