Find residential permit applications, forms, design criteria and checklists below.
- By Email: Once a permit has been set, you will be emailed a paying any associated fees link.
- In office if you are a homeowner applicant.
- Online via ProjectDox, an online electronic plan review system.
Please note: Permit set up can take up to 72 hours.
Contractors only: Residential electrical, plumbing and mechanical-only permits may be purchased online through Oregon ePermitting.
Seasonal: Prescriptive deck guide
Applications must be physically or digitally signed. Digital signatures require Internet Explorer or PDF Reader. Signature fields do not work in Chrome.
Permit Applications and Forms
- Building Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Renewable Electrical Energy Permit Application
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Grading Permit Application
- Revision Submittal Form
- Manufactured Dwelling Placement Permit Application
- Equipment Installation Permit
- NFPA 13D Permit Application (same as the regular Building Permit application)
- High Efficiency Lighting and Moisture Sensitive Wood Form
- Alternate Methods, Design and Materials of Construction Form
- Important Notice
- Homeowner Form
- Deferred Submittal Notice
- Deferred Submittal Form
Residential Guidelines & Checklists
- Residential Plans Submittal Checklist - Paper Submittal
- Residential Plans Submittal Checklist - Electronic Submittal
- NFPA 13D Sprinkler System Checklist
- NFPA 13R Sprinkler System Checklist (for residential structures regulated by the O.S.S.C.)
- Helical Pier and Push-Pin Foundation Repair Submittal Checklist
- Residential Engineering Design Submittal Checklist
- General Grading Permit Submittal Package Checklist
- Onsite Stormwater Requirements
- Retaining Wall Permit Requirements
- Engineering Structural Design Criteria
- Oregon Solar Installation Specialty Code Check List
Fees and Payments