Frequently Discussed Project Applications
Many people have asked for information on the following development applications:
- Proposed Chevron fuel station: A new application for a proposed Chevron fuel station at the intersection of West Union Road and 185th Avenue has been submitted by applicant Robert Barman, CJRW LLC. It is being reviewed for completeness by our Current Planning staff. Information will be posted when it is available.
- Proposed In-N-Out Burger: Casefile L2200066
Not all information is available electronically. If you do not find what you are looking for, you may be able to review additional information from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Thursday in Current Planning Offices:
To submit comments:
- Projects with upcoming public hearings: Comment Here
For all other applications/case files:
- Email comments, including your full name and mailing address, to the planning staff person associated with the project.
- Mail comments, your full name and mailing address, to Washington County Land Use & Transportation, 155 N First Ave., Suite 350-13, Hillsboro, OR 97124.
- Proposed Development: In-N-Out Burger: 3,885-square-foot restaurant with drive-thru and outdoor seating.
- Location: 10565 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Highway
- Land Use District: Commercial Business District and Office Commercial District
- Application:(Type II elevated to a Type III procedure with hearing) Submitted February 2020
- Updated: Application Materials (June 2, 2022)
- Recommendation and Staff Report
- Public Hearing Agenda 6/16/2022 with audio
- Staff Presentation 6/16/2022