Frequently Discussed Project Applications
Many people have asked for information on the following development applications:
- Proposed Chevron Fuel station: A new application for a proposed Chevron fuel station at the intersection of West Union Road and 185th Avenue has been submitted by applicant Robert Barman, CJRW LLC. It is being reviewed for completeness by our Current Planning staff. Information will be posted when it is available.
- Proposed In-N-Out Burger: Casefile L2200066
Not all information is available electronically. If you do not find what you are looking for, you may be able to review additional information from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Thursday in Current Planning Offices:
To submit comments:
- Projects with upcoming public hearings: Comment Here
For all other applications/case files:
- Email comments, including your full name and mailing address, to the planning staff person associated with the project.
- Mail comments, your full name and mailing address, to Washington County Land Use & Transportation, 155 N First Ave., Suite 350-13, Hillsboro, OR 97124.
- Proposed Development: Chevron fuel station and drive-thru market. A concurrent lot consolidation is proposed for the two parcels
- Location: 18450 NW West Union Road
- Land Use District: Neighborhood Commercial
- Application Type III: Special use
- Neighborhood Meeting Notice: March 30, 2022
- Applicant Letter Requesting a Continuance: January 11, 2022
Exhibits submitted before the Nov. 18, 2021, hearing
- Exhibits PH 1-61 | Public Comments
- Exhibit PH 62 | Public Notice
- Exhibit PH 63 | Agency Comments (Clean Water Services, Building Services)
- Exhibit PH 64 | Recommendations & Staff Report
- Exhibit PH 65 | Application Packet (includes Neighborhood Meeting materials)
Exhibits submitted Nov. 10-18, 2021 (After staff report was issued)